PDA

View Full Version : Anomaly in SO/PS scale in autnomous bodies

pkkanwal
27-01-2009, 11:55 AM
The NFS scale for SO/PS i.e., upgrading the 6500 scale to 7500 and on completion of four years to 8000 was not given to SO/PS in autonomous bodies in October 2002. That is why the SO/PS were in the 6500 scale in autnomous bodies, on the other hand SO/PS in the CSS/CSSS were in 7500/8000 scale. After the 6CPC, the SO/PS of autnomous bodies were given GP 4200, but SO/PS in CSS/CSSS were given 4800/5400. I request the competent authority i.e., DOPT/MoF to come up with the notifications allowing the NFS scale to autnomous bodies also to remove this anomaly. I request all SO/PS in autonomous bodies to be united to fight with this great anomly created by the 6CPC.

so_ignou20@rediffmail.com
11-03-2009, 01:36 PM
The NFS scale for SO/PS i.e., upgrading the 6500 scale to 7500 and on completion of four years to 8000 was not given to SO/PS in autonomous bodies in October 2002. That is why the SO/PS were in the 6500 scale in autnomous bodies, on the other hand SO/PS in the CSS/CSSS were in 7500/8000 scale. After the 6CPC, the SO/PS of autnomous bodies were given GP 4200, but SO/PS in CSS/CSSS were given 4800/5400. I request the competent authority i.e., DOPT/MoF to come up with the notifications allowing the NFS scale to autnomous bodies also to remove this anomaly. I request all SO/PS in autonomous bodies to be united to fight with this great anomly created by the 6CPC..

We must be allowed the same.

Sanjay Gandhi
12-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Invocation Invocation Invocation

The 6CPC has treated us as a Step Child. This anomaly can be removed by the Superme Court of India. Merely writing on the Gconnect, nothing will come out. We are doing crime to ourselves and our family for not fighting/demanding for our rights.

Be United! Be United! Be United!

Lord Krishana said " You move one step towards truth(to me) I will move 10 steps towards you and you should fight for your demands. In the Holy Book Geeta there are so many examples for the same.

Therefore, I request all SO/PS in autonomous bodies to be united to fight with this great anomaly in the Supreme Court.

You may send your suggestion and contact me at sanjaygandhi2@rediffmail.com so that necessary steps may be taken. If possible you may send your contact no.

Sanjay Gandhi