PDA

View Full Version : Meaning of one set of notebooks in CEA.

jignesh
26-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Dear all,

What is the meaning of one set of Notebooks under Children Education Allowance. Our dept. has a view that one set means 12 Nos.(one dozen), and so the price of 12 notebooks is only reimbursable.

If anybody know about the exact meaning and have any evidence then please inform me. Thanks.

Victor
26-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Dear all,

What is the meaning of one set of Notebooks under Children Education Allowance. Our dept. has a view that one set means 12 Nos.(one dozen), and so the price of 12 notebooks is only reimbursable.

If anybody know about the exact meaning and have any evidence then please inform me. Thanks.

The number of notebooks in a set is prescribed by the school concerned. Generally, the school provides a complete list of text books and notebooks which can be procured from the school stationery. This list along with the rates would be admissible subject to overall ceilings of CEA.

Victor

jignesh
26-04-2013, 05:21 PM
The number of notebooks in a set is prescribed by the school concerned. Generally, the school provides a complete list of text books and notebooks which can be procured from the school stationery. This list along with the rates would be admissible subject to overall ceilings of CEA.

Victor

Thank you for reply.
But in my children school, they provide the list of only textbooks and not notebooks. In this case how much notebooks is considered as one set w.r.t. CEA?