View Full Version : Acr

30-07-2012, 05:00 PM
I am working as a regular Assistant Professor with GP 6600. I was kept under contract retired Professor as a Head of the Department. His contract tenure was 11 months. He is getting consolidated remuneration of 55,000 which is less than my regular salary.
I would like to know whether a contract employee can act as a reporting officer and write ACR for my category ?. Can a retired contract professor be given administrative responsibilities? . Can he forward my Earn leave application?. Please mention establishment and administrative rules for contract retired employees.

Thank you