PDA

View Full Version : Grade Pay 4800 to Inspectors

narayanan
23-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Dear friends,

The proposal for upgradation of the GP of Inspectors from 4200 to 4600 is under cold storage due to unknown reason.

However, instead of going through such a route, I feel we have another channel to get a better GP.

As per the resolution dated 29.8.2008, at para (x), the Govt. modified the the GP of Group B officers who are at Rs.4800 by granting the GP of 5400 on non-functional basis after 4 years of regular service.

Why this 4 years regular service could not be applied in the case of Inspectors (Group B) on non-functional basis?

In that case. the Inspectors who are on GP 4200 will get GP of 4800 (next promotional GP) after 4 years of service as Insepctors.

I request the members to give your comments.

With regards,

Narayanan

jitendraacr
27-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Dear Friend
Idea generated is a good one but it does not seems possible since the grade pay of Rs5400/- after 4 years of regular service, has been given to specific posts in CSS/CSSS and equivalent services. Unfortunately all these posts are gazetted one and no non gazetted post has been given this benefit.
Jitendra

badri mannargudi
29-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Dear Friend
Idea generated is a good one but it does not seems possible since the grade pay of Rs5400/- after 4 years of regular service, has been given to specific posts in CSS/CSSS and equivalent services. Unfortunately all these posts are gazetted one and no non gazetted post has been given this benefit.
Jitendra

Dear friends,

The proposal for upgradation of the GP of Inspectors from 4200 to 4600 is under cold storage due to unknown reason.

However, instead of going through such a route, I feel we have another channel to get a better GP.

As per the resolution dated 29.8.2008, at para (x), the Govt. modified the the GP of Group B officers who are at Rs.4800 by granting the GP of 5400 on non-functional basis after 4 years of regular service.

Why this 4 years regular service could not be applied in the case of Inspectors (Group B) on non-functional basis?

In that case. the Inspectors who are on GP 4200 will get GP of 4800 (next promotional GP) after 4 years of service as Insepctors.

I request the members to give your comments.

With regards,

Narayanan

Dear friends,
In some commissionerates, Inspectors have been granted GP 5400 after 4years of service in the 7500 scale.(from 26.04.2004 to 26.04.2008, in one case in Panchcula, Haryana - print copy courtesy :This forum).
If we combine these developments with the wishful thinking reflected in Shri Narayanan's view under study herein, we arrive at a situation where an Inspector with eight years experience would go from GP 4200 to GP 5400.

Whether or not such jump is envisaged in the Rules begs an answer from our friend.
Forget these things. In my Commissionerate 9Surat II) 1988 Recruit DR Insp. who got promotion and became functional Supt in Oct 2002 has got his Pay Slip for Dec.'08 today. It reads,"Pay:18260 ;GP: 4800.
How is that?!?
Asked for reason, the A.O's reply was, " Badri, I have put up the file to Commissioner, but he is on leave. (Unless I get orders, i can not help).
How is that, too?
With regards,
Badri

narayanan
30-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Dear Badriji,

I doubt you have been recruited against sports quota since you have provided a good show of TRIPLE JUMP to Inpsectors!

What you said is right. I think a lot more problems are going to come in view of the 6CPC.

I don't think a Pay Commission or Commissioner can solve the problems now created.

But I feel there is discrimination towards a group of employees. Why it should not be common for all? A fair treatment based on natural justice to all the employees will certainly help the Govt. to achieve their primary goal of giving good governance to its people.

With regards,

Narayanan.

badri mannargudi
31-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Dear Badriji,

I doubt you have been recruited against sports quota since you have provided a good show of TRIPLE JUMP to Inpsectors!

What you said is right. I think a lot more problems are going to come in view of the 6CPC.

I don't think a Pay Commission or Commissioner can solve the problems now created.

But I feel there is discrimination towards a group of employees. Why it should not be common for all? A fair treatment based on natural justice to all the employees will certainly help the Govt. to achieve their primary goal of giving good governance to its people.

Narayanan.

There can be one explanation as to why they have singled out Income tax Officerfs /suplerintendents Income tax dept and our Departmentis is that there is a general perception that these officers do not require salary from govt. Only the insiders know that there is no truth in such perception .
With regards,
Badri