PDA

View Full Version : Cadre Re-structuring

REX88
16-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Dear Pals, When the Cadre Re-structuring work is being feverishly done by the CBEC [expected to be completed within this month] why there is no view on this in our forum? Is it true that a very short time was given to the field formations to give their views on a mammoth exercise? I expect our senior members' view on this.

badri mannargudi
16-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Dear Pals, When the Cadre Re-structuring work is being feverishly done by the CBEC [expected to be completed within this month] why there is no view on this in our forum? Is it true that a very short time was given to the field formations to give their views on a mammoth exercise? I expect our senior members' view on this.

Dear friends,
Generally, we exchange views, seek advice, views, criticism from learned friends in this forum.
Needless to tell that number of departments, Central Secretariate Service, autonomous bodies, retired officers take part in the discussion. So, department specific issues may not get much room.
If at all Shri REXjee still feels there are issues worth discussing in this forum on the subject under discussion, he is welcome to air his views, make his queries.
By the way, I will be sending a private message (because, I belong to the same department), to Shri RExjee, in this regard.
I apologise if I sounded harsh or odd.
With regards,
Badri

vnatarajan
17-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Dear Mr Badri

Is it for all the Cadres? I mean Groups A,B,C & D?
Has it something to do with Cadre Review?

Regards

vnatarajan.

badri mannargudi
17-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Dear Mr Badri

Is it for all the Cadres? I mean Groups A,B,C & D?
Has it something to do with Cadre Review?

Regards

vnatarajan.
Respected Sir (Shri Natarajan),
I am trying to establish contact with Association members. i heard the cadre review is on for Inspectors, Superintendents. By tomorrow I will appraise you, sir,
With regards,
Badri.

balajeeva97
04-02-2009, 02:12 PM
What happened sir, any news about cadres restructing.

nsdev007
09-02-2009, 09:41 AM
there are two process going on simultaneously.

the first one is for supdt cadre. it relates to creation of an organised service like css to mitigate stagnation. around 1400 posts of sr supdt in JTS ie 8000-13500 scale are proposed to be created. they will be placed in 6600 Grade pay after 4 years. now, the posts are being upgraded. no new post created.

the cadre reveiw that should have been completed by 2007 (we are having or supposed to have one in 5 years) is now initiated. three committees have been formed on customs, cex and st and expected to submit report by 31mar. a note is being initiated to call for opinion from stake holders. this process may be completed by june.

all these are easy, since board is in control. then the delay starts. we have to play shuttle badminton with expenditure; which may take some time. if all goes well we can complete by 2011.