PDA

View Full Version : Harrasment to the retired people from CPWD

junior
12-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Dear friends

In Central P.W.D particularly in South Zone (Chennai PAO) is not allowing the grade pay 6600 for people who retired after 1/1/2006 from pre revised scale of 10000-15200.
1.Those people where drawing 10000-15200 scale after 2nd ACP but they were retired before getting their functional promotion.
2.Now siting the New acp guide lines the PAO is refusing the GP 6600 and allows 4800 as per new GP hierarchy.By this all the pensioners are being harassed and loose heavily on their Gratuity arrears,commutation arrears,Leave salary arrears Etc.
3.Who will be responsible for the Loss of interest money due to them and will the GOVT of India take appropriate penal action against the persons who deny the genuine entitlement.
4.The whole benefit of the 6 th CPC is only the Grade pay which is based on 40 % of the maximum of prerevised scale and weather the argument of separating the prerevised scale and GP is right.
It is requested that people who r working in DOPT /Min Of finance to clarrify and do the needful for the retired people and help them to get their DUE and oblige.

Thanking you

Junior
(one day I will also retire and stand with them)

sudacgwb
31-12-2008, 07:53 PM
I think Chennai PAO is not correct in not allowing the ACP granted after 1.1.2006 based on issuance of Resolution.

His stand will get confirmed only if the govt. issues the ACP OM with effect from 1.1.2006. I wish the writer of this tread will stand to gain by waiting for the ACP OM which is no likely to be wef 1.1.2006.

Any under drawls will be rectified by re-fixing the pension amount.

ss