PDA

View Full Version : clarify: SSA BRC co-ordinator pay

venkeesai
03-12-2008, 09:01 PM
hi to all

pls. help me my friend who worked as a BRC co-ordinator in SSA, karaikal (U.T. of Puducherry) for the 07-08 on Deputation. Actually He is H.M. Gr-II (6500-200-10500) . After that he is transfered to a High School as H.M. Gr-II from July 2008 onwards

Now his problem is how will his 6th pay fixation.
(i.e) In which Pay Head his arrear bill will done. or his working school should submit any related documents about his service particulars.

pls clarify with details.

thanks.

jitendraacr
03-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Dear friend

If salaries are drawn, for both the post , from 'consolidated fund of India', his old office will make a due drawn statement for the period from 1/1/06 to 7/08 and send it to his new office for drawl of salary/arrear. If this is not the case then old office will make due drawn statement and also draw salary arrear as for the others and send a DD in his name to his new office for further disbursal.
regards
Jitendra

venkeesai
03-12-2008, 09:23 PM
thanks jithendarji.

excellent

jitendraacr
08-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Thanks for boosting moral but the same is not required as all of us are on same boat. If I could help you in any of your query today, you will also be able to solve some of my puzzle at any time. In friendship, no sorry, no thanks.
Jitendra