PDA

View Full Version : Attention NPS holders And suggestion is required by seniors

kamalgupta020
24-05-2012, 01:00 AM
hello g-connects members

i joined central government job in 2007 and now i have completed 5 years of services.
as per new government pension rules i am covered under NPS and contributing 10% of my salary for NPS every month.

but hear i would like to draw attention who are covered under NPS that in NPS we are not getting ok returns even not 8% which we can get in PPF with ought any market tension.

and hear i am requesting to ours senior to suggest something so that we can highlight this issue to government.

thanking you

nm_aravind
24-05-2012, 07:37 PM
shri kamalgupta

i fully agree with you. anyway in NPS after maturity they are not going to pay us pension ( we need to invest min 40 % in the IRDA regulated Pension providers to get pension) already we are having PPF scheme , the current interest rate is 8.8% without any risk and also we can calcluate our penion money what we can earn after our retirement.
In the new scheme , everything depends on the market nothing we can predict. why we need to take this much risk in our earned money?
seniors please suggest ? we have to do something for this?

kamalgupta020
24-05-2012, 08:05 PM
than you aravind je for you concern
but you should also see that with in 5 year we are not getting even 5 % returns which we can easily by investing in market also. for this you see the returns of any good mutual funds. returns for 5 years is more then 8 %.
but by investing in NPS somebody is eating our money.
seniors you are requested to give some suggestions in this regard.

dsr
29-05-2012, 08:16 AM
will somebody help us in this regard?
we seek help please help us