PDA

View Full Version : rules? for transfer regarding

13-05-2012, 11:56 AM
one of my junior co worker is working in chennai in esic hospital she got married to a army store keeper person who works at bangalore

now she is trying to get transfer from chennai to bangalore as soon as possible

everymonth 28th there is a meeting in delhi with the dg regarding the transfers and she met the authorities and explained the situation in person and waiting for a transfer order

my question is

any senior member please tell me that

if both the persons are working under central government concern then what is the provision /rule to them applicable :if the women gets transfered then by showing the rule,husbend and wife has to be posted in the same working place to lead a normal family life her transfer can be avoided?

second question is : is there any specific period of time like 2/5 years has to be completed where u get appointed to get a transfer to the required place ?

please reply

Victor
13-05-2012, 12:49 PM
one of my junior co worker is working in chennai in esic hospital she got married to a army store keeper person who works at bangalore

now she is trying to get transfer from chennai to bangalore as soon as possible

everymonth 28th there is a meeting in delhi with the dg regarding the transfers and she met the authorities and explained the situation in person and waiting for a transfer order

my question is

any senior member please tell me that

if both the persons are working under central government concern then what is the provision /rule to them applicable :if the women gets transfered then by showing the rule,husbend and wife has to be posted in the same working place to lead a normal family life her transfer can be avoided?

second question is : is there any specific period of time like 2/5 years has to be completed where u get appointed to get a transfer to the required place ?

please reply

The latest guidelines on the issue of posting of husband and wife at the same station were issued vide OM dated 30.09.2009 and are available at (http://circulars.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/28034_9_2009-Estt.(A).pdf).

Victor