PDA

View Full Version : respected senior members my query is regarding anomaly of LDC and UDC in MACP

subodhpednekar
18-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Are there any steps taken to remove the anomaly of pay of LDC, UDC and equivalent? I raised this question just because the LDC, UDC before implementation of MACP are getting higher benefits in the hierarchy of their posts i.e. LDC was getting pay of UDC and UDC was getting pay of Supdt. etc. Now after implementation of MACP in the same office there are 2 categories of employees having same designation and same put in service. One category i.e. before implementation of MACP is getting higher pay + GP WHEREAS the other category i.e. after implementation of MACP is getting lower pay + GP on the same designation after having put in same number of years of service. My questions are: -

1) When this problem will be solved / anomaly will be cleared?

2) If some steps have already been taken in this regard, what is the present status of this issue?

3) Has the NAC taken the above issue with the Ministry?

4) Is anyone listening and ready to solve this genuine of LDC's and UDC's?

please let me know...

Victor
18-04-2012, 08:58 PM
This anomaly is not restricted to LDCs/UDCs but is prevalent in other grades also.

MACP anomalies are being discussed separately by a Joint Committee.

One solution that was discussed was to give an option to the organisations to opt for either ACP or MACP. However, the Staff Side did not support this solution. (Refer http://circulars.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/11_1_2010-JCA-1.pdf)

Victor