PDA

View Full Version : pleas reply as soon as possible..

kamalgupta020
13-04-2012, 10:37 PM
hello dear members

i am a central gov employee.

and on deputation abroad.

now i want to know that
1. if i am going to INDIA on official duty for 3 days then how may leave can i take in INDIA.

2. and if after duty there is any government holiday then can i club with my leave.

please reply as soon as possible and if you are having any order then please give me.

thanking you

Victor
13-04-2012, 10:49 PM
hello dear members

i am a central gov employee.

and on deputation abroad.

now i want to know that
1. if i am going to INDIA on official duty for 3 days then how may leave can i take in INDIA.

2. and if after duty there is any government holiday then can i club with my leave.

please reply as soon as possible and if you are having any order then please give me.

thanking you

I am not aware of any specific order which covers such cases. However, in case of an officer posted in India and on foreign deputation on official duty, then he can avail leave upto 50% of tour period (excl. journey period) with facility to prefix/suffix holidays.

Victor

kamalgupta020
13-04-2012, 11:13 PM
thank you victor sir

But i need one more clarification that if i am on official duty to India then Indian holidays can i club as prefix/ suffix?

because in abroad we are not entitled for INDIA holidays. but we are entitled deputed country holidays.

kamalgupta020
14-04-2012, 11:26 PM
hellow dear members

i need one more clarification as soon as possible that if i am on official duty to India from abroad (as i am on deputation in abroad from my central government department) then Indian holidays can i club as prefix/ suffix?

because in abroad we are not entitled for INDIA holidays. but we are entitled deputed country holidays.