PDA

View Full Version : Loss of CGHS Plastic Card

kumaranil
13-04-2012, 04:38 PM
I have lost my CGHS Plastic Card a fortnight back. The FIR for loss of CGHS card was lodged on 01.04.2012. Now, it is not clear as to whom the application regarding loss of CGHS card is to be addressed - whether it is Addl Director, CGHS, our Ministry or CMO Incharge of Dispensary. Further, if the application is addressed to administrative office, whether form is to be filled as if applying for a new CGHS Plastic card or photocopy of lost card will suffice.

Can anyone please clarify.

Anil

Victor
13-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I have lost my CGHS Plastic Card a fortnight back. The FIR for loss of CGHS card was lodged on 01.04.2012. Now, it is not clear as to whom the application regarding loss of CGHS card is to be addressed - whether it is Addl Director, CGHS, our Ministry or CMO Incharge of Dispensary. Further, if the application is addressed to administrative office, whether form is to be filled as if applying for a new CGHS Plastic card or photocopy of lost card will suffice.

Can anyone please clarify.

Anil

The latest guidelines on this issue may be seen at p.5-6 of OM dated 29.12.2011 (http://msotransparent.nic.in/writereaddata/cghsdata/mainlinkfile/File434.pdf).

Victor