PDA

View Full Version : Eligible to get acknowledgement of the official correspondence.

An17115
09-04-2012, 11:33 PM
sir,
most frequently i am getting the reply (from my office) for my official documents related to leave or any other matter like permission for studies are missed or you had not submitted to me, etc. If i ask to acknowledge the receipt then i am not getting it through some excuse, like he will issue, come after lunch or next day etc. so i wish to know that

For any official correspondence to any Government office, whether I am eligible to seek any acknowledgement or receipt of the same from the office.

if possible then pl provide the govt order copy. also if the office denies the acknowledgement then, what one should do.

thanks

anand

SASI
10-04-2012, 08:16 PM
We can hand over a representation in duplicate and ask the officer to acknowledge one copy as “copy received”. That copy can be kept by us as an acknowledgement. No officer can deny such acknowledgement.

sasi

RKPATHAK
11-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Submit all correspondence in duplicate and obtain signature as token of acknowledgement on the second copy