PDA

View Full Version : Reimbursement of medicals bills for non CGHS office

rezhumalai
27-03-2012, 05:45 PM
dear sir,
i am working in Indian council of Forestry research and education and it is autonomus body under ministry of envionment and forests.we do not come under CGHS facilitities, but still our office reimburse medical bill based on CGHS Rate. Recently my wife gave birth a baby at private hospital, which is located arround 7-8 km from my residence also this hospital is exclusive for child birth. the respective medical bill were submitted at my office for reimbursement, but the bills were denied stating that the hospital do not come under CGHS. am i eligible to reimburse my medical bill or not? if so under what rules?

Victor
27-03-2012, 09:50 PM
dear sir,
i am working in Indian council of Forestry research and education and it is autonomus body under ministry of envionment and forests.we do not come under CGHS facilitities, but still our office reimburse medical bill based on CGHS Rate. Recently my wife gave birth a baby at private hospital, which is located arround 7-8 km from my residence also this hospital is exclusive for child birth. the respective medical bill were submitted at my office for reimbursement, but the bills were denied stating that the hospital do not come under CGHS. am i eligible to reimburse my medical bill or not? if so under what rules?

This depends on the Staff Rules prevalent in your organisation.

Victor