PDA

View Full Version : Travelling allowance on tour-extension of tour

Priyavarshini
26-03-2012, 06:02 PM
sirs,

i am on a tour for 30 days and got advance for the same. Now my office has extended my tour for further 20 days.. I've applied for further advance as i'm staying in a lodge..

but my office refused to pay saying that i should submit the Adjustment bill for the first 30 days. After sanctioning that bill only my office will consider my advance bill. They refused to say the reason..

Please clarify whether adjustment TA bill can be submitted before i leave the tour station... i.e before completion of the tour... Is there any ceiling for drawal of Tour advance?

PLEASE CLARIFY...

THANKS & REGARDS,

PRIYA

RKPATHAK
27-03-2012, 10:23 AM
There is no harm in releasing second advance since you were on tour, but if your office has taken different view you may not indulge yourself in dispute and submit settlement vouchers

Priyavarshini
05-04-2012, 11:16 AM
sir,

how can i submit a bill in between the tour... before completion of the tour?

pl clarify

Priya

gopiskumar
05-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Obtain part bill from the lodge and settle the claim.

sinha_audit
06-04-2012, 09:59 AM
sirs,

i am on a tour for 30 days and got advance for the same. Now my office has extended my tour for further 20 days.. I've applied for further advance as i'm staying in a lodge..

but my office refused to pay saying that i should submit the Adjustment bill for the first 30 days. After sanctioning that bill only my office will consider my advance bill. They refused to say the reason..

Please clarify whether adjustment TA bill can be submitted before i leave the tour station... i.e before completion of the tour... Is there any ceiling for drawal of Tour advance?

PLEASE CLARIFY...

THANKS & REGARDS,

PRIYA

2nd advance may be sanctioned in continuation of the 1st (without adjusting the 1st advance) simply by submitting an "expenditure statement" along with the application for the 2nd advance. This statement is an unsubstantiated account of expenditure out of 1st advance. Adjustment bill may be submitted later on.

If the tour is still extended, part adjustment bill is required to release 3rd advance.