PDA

View Full Version : Ltc

shansricus
21-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Whether group b officers are eligible for travel by private airlines to andaman. Recently i gone to andaman by flight and back. As per eligibility, i am eligible for deluxe cabin in ship which amounts to rs.7840/- per head per trip. But in private airlines namely kingfisher red, the cost is rs.6400/-. Is it eligible to claim the air charges and under what rules. Pl.clarify. There are different of opinion with the dealing assistant, ao and pao.
Sridhar.

fresh
23-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Yes. You are eligible for reimbursement of air travel which will be restricted to your entitlement by ship, since the government has allowed the journey by private airlines, about two years back.
In your case, the airfare paid to the private airlines is less than your entilement by ship, therefore you are eligible for the full reimbursement of your aifare by private airlines.
Tell your dealing assistant, ao and pao and tell them also to make a visit.
Hope you enjoyed your stay at Andamans.::D

poojari
24-10-2008, 12:42 PM
My husband is working with Air India. I had not claimed any LTC after 5th CPC orders. But my hometown in South India is not connected by any airlines and AI flights not of course. I feel like I should be eligible to claim the hometown LTC. Can you pl clarify ?

fresh
24-10-2008, 10:20 PM
It is not clear why you have not claimed LTC after 5th CPC. If your declared home town is South India, I don;t see any reason, why you can't avail your Hometown LTC.

sudacgwb
25-10-2008, 04:34 PM
If you are eligible to travel by air for tour then you are entitled to travel by air for LTC. This is defined now by grade pay of Rs.5400/=