PDA

View Full Version : Remoal of Item from Control Panel Entry

R K Rao
15-01-2012, 03:05 PM
:confused:Sir,

I have the following query -

I had (after installing QHeal 2012) , installed a software programme (ms access operated) for my work. The same was not functioning properly and I had, therefore, uninstalled it. However, I could not remove it from Control panel.

I went to control panel in both Window XP SP2 and Windows 7 and tried to remove it through add/remove program. But I always get a message that a xxx file with extension .tmp is inaccessible as the same is being used by another program. I went to task manager and saw the file there and ended the process. Immediately, another file name appears with the same message. It keeps repeating like this with difference in file name only (and not extension).

I then re-run QH 2012. Even then I am unable to remove it. As I write this, it is still on my PC. In the process, some files like Big Daddy, Recycler etc. got removed but not this.

A friend told me to download super-antimalware software from net and run it. But I was advised by another doing so and go by QH only.

What should I do?

Can you please guide me?

Thanks and Regards.

RKR

abani sinha
29-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Sir,
please try a small software registry mechanic downloaded from www.download.com and root out the various extensions after highlighting the things to be removed.

R K Rao
30-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Mr Sinha,

Thank you. I shall try it.

Rgds

RKR