PDA

View Full Version : CS (MA) RULES - nedd some clarification

dpaulji
12-01-2012, 04:56 PM
I have joined the Central Government Services in May 1998 in attached office to Ministry of Civil Aviation. Presently I am working as Aeronautical Officer in Rs. 5400/- GP. My wife is also working as Teacher in MCD (Delhi Government). Both of us are living in non-CGHS covered area with my parents (at Ganaur Mandi, Distt. Sonipat, Haryana). By Almighty God blessings, we have not availed any medical leaves/ medical facility from Government under any rule since 13+ years of joining the Govt. Service. I am aware that we are covered under CS (MA) rules. In my locality, AMAs are recognised by other Central Ministries, not by Ministry of Civil Aviation. The fellow members are requested to comment on following:
Is AMAs recognised by other central ministries are applicable to my ministry i.e. Civil Aviation?
Or I have to apply again to MoCA to re-authorise those AMAs again? If yes, then what will be the procedure?
In emergent conditions, can I get treatment in any CGHS/AMA authorised hospital of my choice?

kindly comment on above.

Victor
12-01-2012, 08:00 PM
I have joined the Central Government Services in May 1998 in attached office to Ministry of Civil Aviation. Presently I am working as Aeronautical Officer in Rs. 5400/- GP. My wife is also working as Teacher in MCD (Delhi Government). Both of us are living in non-CGHS covered area with my parents (at Ganaur Mandi, Distt. Sonipat, Haryana). By Almighty God blessings, we have not availed any medical leaves/ medical facility from Government under any rule since 13+ years of joining the Govt. Service. I am aware that we are covered under CS (MA) rules. In my locality, AMAs are recognised by other Central Ministries, not by Ministry of Civil Aviation. The fellow members are requested to comment on following:
Is AMAs recognised by other central ministries are applicable to my ministry i.e. Civil Aviation?
Or I have to apply again to MoCA to re-authorise those AMAs again? If yes, then what will be the procedure?
In emergent conditions, can I get treatment in any CGHS/AMA authorised hospital of my choice?

kindly comment on above.

AMAs recognized by other Ministries are NOT automatically recognised by your Ministry. You will have to submit a request along with the consent letter of the AMA concerned. Appointment letters issued by other Ministries may be enclosed in support.

Victor

RKPATHAK
13-01-2012, 10:11 AM
There is no objection to take medical attendance/treatment from the AMAs appointed by other organisations but you are required to inform your office about your intentions. You may also have AMA the private doctor of your choice

ramanareddy
13-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Local AMA list has to be forwarded to your Head Qtrs. and get it approved by your HQs.It has to be done every year.

Ramana Reddy.

dpaulji
13-01-2012, 12:05 PM
thanks to all for prompt response/comment.

Yes. It is true that AMA may be private doctor of my choice. But as i am alone in that locality under MCA, private doctor and already approved AMA are hesitate to sign the form meant for authorisation with the plea that they have already signed and approval under other ministries (of course there are more govt. employees under that ministry).

2ndly. In emergent condition what should be the feasible procedure for treatment. Can it be by those AMAs which are approved by other? Or should I visit to CGHS approved facility which is nearer to my locality?

3rdly, I am particular about emergent conditions. Kindly comment about getting treatment in emergent conditions in my case (i.e AMA is not authorised in my locality by MoCA and I dont want to visit Haryana Govt Hospital of my area. By GOD grace, the general treatment I am bearing since last 13+ years.

ramanrao60
16-01-2012, 01:31 PM
can some one guide me weather different massaging in ayurveda are reimbursable, if so any order in support