PDA

View Full Version : Pay for new Recruits

t.krishnasumanth
20-10-2008, 08:25 PM
hii, i joined as Scientific Assistant in ADRIN, Dept Of Space in d month of July 08. My basic is 5500 and my grade pay is 4600. but in gazette notification, for new recruits after 2006, for grade pay 4600 they mention the basic pay is 12540-00 but now i got 10,230-00 using (1.86) factor. So, i want to know which is correct?

sundarar
20-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Dear Sir,

Being a direct recruit to the PB-2 grade with grade pay of Rs.4600, your contention is correct. Your office would have fixed your pay provisionally by taking an undertaking from you. The final fixation will have to be manually done separately for yourself alongwith other existing employees.
You may therefore wait to see whether final fixation also is the same or otherwise. If required, you may request the authorities of your dept. then to look into the issue.

Better to wait for some more time till the finalisation is made. Everything will get settled over a period of time. Best rgds.

sudacgwb
21-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Mr Krishna Murthy,

No question of waiting in your case. Not representing when you have noticed an error is acceptance of the error. In govt. nothing comes unless you represent. What has been done to you is a mistake. Why they have issued Part II Section B notification? It is certainly meant for you and similarly placed ones. Act at once.