PDA

View Full Version : Ailtc by indigo airlines ?????

naukar
12-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Is a i ltc by indigo airlines is permissible? One of our assistants had requested for permssion to travel by indigo airlines stating that he will claim to the restricted fare.

Victor
12-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Is a i ltc by indigo airlines is permissible? One of our assistants had requested for permssion to travel by indigo airlines stating that he will claim to the restricted fare.

Entitled officers have to travel by national airlines.

Non-entitled officers can travel by private airlines with reimbursement restricted to admissible train fare.

Victor

naukar
12-11-2011, 05:32 PM
tks.......

neon007
04-09-2015, 12:17 PM
I travelled from Srinagar to Kolkata directly by Air through Indigo Airlines whereas I am entitled for Srinagar to Delhi by air and from Delhi to Kolkata by Rajdhani AC-2 Tier. I think I should be reimbursed the total amount of LTC-80 fare on particular day of travel from Srinagar to Delhi and Rajdhani AC-2 Tier fare from Delhi to Kolkata, but my office providing me Rajdhani AC-2 Tier fare + Airfare during onward journey which is much lower than LTC-80 fare during return journey. Again, it should be mentioned here that total airfare from Srinagar to kolkata which I expend is much higher than the total amount of LTC-80 fare on particular day of travel from Srinagar to Delhi and Rajdhani AC-2 Tier fare from Delhi to Kolkata.
Kindly provide relevant order or suggestions from your end urgently to finalize the LTC bill.