PDA

View Full Version : regarding child care leave extension

sunitagupta
02-11-2011, 11:26 AM
I want to know that is it compulsory to produce documentary evidence for having extended CCL as my office has asked for it. Is it mentioned in any of the orders/clarification issued by DOPT relating to child care leave. Is documentary evidence required for sickness of the child or for any other reasons.

Can one avail any no. of CCL in one stretch? Is there any limit? bcoz my office is restricting it upto six months.

Victor
02-11-2011, 12:01 PM
I want to know that is it compulsory to produce documentary evidence for having extended CCL as my office has asked for it. Is it mentioned in any of the orders/clarification issued by DOPT relating to child care leave. Is documentary evidence required for sickness of the child or for any other reasons.

Can one avail any no. of CCL in one stretch? Is there any limit? bcoz my office is restricting it upto six months.

It is not mandatory to provide documentary evidence for availing CCL. However, admin can ask for clarifications/ documents in support of the case.

The period of CCL is required to be minimum 15 days and no max limit is specified. However, leave cannot be claimed as a matter of right and is subject to approval by the competent authority.

Victor

hemanthetan
02-11-2011, 12:55 PM
But I think that the max. number of CCL day is 730 days

Victor
02-11-2011, 02:22 PM
But I think that the max. number of CCL day is 730 days

Yes the maximum is 730 days. The issue was whether there is any maximum limit on a spell of CCL just like there is a minimum to be availed. The leave would of course be subject to availability in one's account.

Victor