PDA

View Full Version : Round the Clock relatled compnsation leave problem

An17115
20-10-2011, 11:40 AM
sir,
i am working in a Production / Research organisation where it is mandatory to come in Round The Clock shifts(RTC). There is no clear cut guidlines provided that how long one can be contiunously in RTC. Some of my friends are in RTC for 5-8 years continuosly. The problem is not that it is related to compensation of extra duty performed than Genral shift hours (8-16). In comparision to them, RTC Staff works as an average 29 days extra in a year. Is any compansation can be granted over it. Pl clarify if any such order is there pl post a copy of it. And how long one can be continuosly alloted RTC duty in a year, if any guidelines are there by ministry pl post.
thanks
Thanks

RKPATHAK
20-10-2011, 08:06 PM
If an employee is working for more than 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week, he is entitled to compansation

An17115
21-10-2011, 08:57 PM
thanks for your comment.
sir i wish to know that is there any compensation is available if compared with general shift employees. They are having 52+52 (sat + sun) and 14 days Gov Holidays. But we are missing that so any compensation can be provided for that.
thanks

mahesh.teacher
06-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Pathak ji is there any order regarding this