PDA

View Full Version : ltc to srinagar and travel by taxi

chitta
08-10-2011, 01:11 PM
sir recently i travelled to srinagar on availing LTC . i travelled by rail to jammu station and then hired a taxi from the railhead ticket counter .should that be reimbursible? my grade pay is 4200 . does the TRC (TOURIST RECEPTION CENTER (RUN BY GOVT OF J&K) OPERATED TAXI BILLS ARE ALSO REIMBURSIBLE ? PLEASE ANSWER. THANKS IN ADVANCE

sinha_audit
08-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Under LTC rules, point to point journey charge through the shortest and direct route which is also the cheapest is reimbursed, subject to entitlement of the mode of travel.

Local journeys like railway station to airport, airport to city (exception: Bagdogra to Gangtok) and sight seeings etc. are not reimbursed.

RKPATHAK
08-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Taxi fare from Jammu to Sri Nagar reimbursable provided the money receipt bear "LTC APPROVED" stamp given by J&KTDC

chitta
13-10-2011, 08:55 PM
sir i applied ltc from rourkela (my home town) to sonmarg (j & k) . in that case also this point to point method applies? does the travel from srinagar to sonmarg comes under local sightseeing . since i have taken permission for the journey upto sonmarg should the travel from srinagar to sonmarg should be reimbursed ?

amit2301
13-10-2011, 09:03 PM
I too availed LTC to J&K where I took a cab from KATRA to SRINAGAR. The bill bears a print that it is "J&KTDC Registered". Can this be reimbursed?