PDA

View Full Version : Repatriation from deputation-postal departmen

Priyavarshini
21-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Hello sirs,

one of my friends is on deputation from department of posts for a period of 3 years. and She is completing the deputation term this month. She was working as postal assistant.

Is there any cooling off period during which she should serve her parent(Postal) department after return from deputation?

or otherwise can she apply for some other deputation of direct recruitment outside?

please advise me

thanks and regards,

Priyavarshini

Victor
21-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Hello sirs,

one of my friends is on deputation from department of posts for a period of 3 years. and She is completing the deputation term this month. She was working as postal assistant.

Is there any cooling off period during which she should serve her parent(Postal) department after return from deputation?

or otherwise can she apply for some other deputation of direct recruitment outside?

please advise me

thanks and regards,

Priyavarshini

Earlier the cooling period was required to be prescribed by the respective Ministries/Departments/Offices and hence discretionary. But now the latest order on Deputations/Foreign Service prescribes a mandatory cooling period of three years up to JS level. Refer para 8.2 of OM dated 17.6.2010 available at (http://circulars.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/6_8_2009-Estt.(Pay-II).pdf).

Victor