PDA

View Full Version : Can I claim LTC for journey peformed by private airlines in emergency condition.

sinha_vk
14-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Sir,

When I was on official tour at Ahmedabad, I had to rush to my hometown Patna in emergency condition as my father was admitted in ICU. I got ticket of first available flight from Ahmedabad to Patna by Jet Airways. When I was enroute to Patna, I got message that my father is expired. My headquarter is Mumbai. My family was in Mumbai and she also came to Patna by first available flight - Indigo. I am entitled to avail LTC by flight. There is no direct Air India flight for Sector Mumbai-Patna. For return journey, I will take ticket by Air India flight.

In the above circumstances, can I claim LTC or not as I have performed journey from Ahmedabad to Patna via Delhi by Jet Konnect fight and my family has performed journey from Mumbai to Patna by Indigo flight. Kindly suggest me.

V.K. Sinha

RKPATHAK
14-09-2011, 08:36 AM
You seek permission from DGCA detailing all facts and circumstances, which normally granted in genuine cases

sinha_vk
20-09-2011, 12:10 PM
You seek permission from DGCA detailing all facts and circumstances, which normally granted in genuine cases

Sir,

Thanks for prompt reply. I shall be obliged if you kindly disclose to whom I should write to DGCA with phone and fax number.

V.K. Sinha