PDA

View Full Version : Pay Fixation

avikbitm
05-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Dear Sir,
I am Avik Banerjee, working as Education Assistant(pay scale 5200-20200 with gp 2800, now basic pay 10100 & gp 2800) in National Council of Science Museums, which is an autonomus organisation under Ministry of Culture, from 14.02.2007. Our pay scali is the same as Junior Technical Assistants of CSIR and ICAR. They have fixed the pay of JTA in the scale 9300-34800 with GP 4200. we have talked to our competent authority about that, but they are not listening to us. They have asked me whether any other organisation has given the same scale to JTAs or not. But we have no data about that. we are beating about the bush. So can you help me in this regard? How can we place more proofs before our authority?

RKPATHAK
07-09-2011, 10:06 AM
In fact pay scales of an organisation are designed by the organisation itself considering the need and requirement of that organisation and it vary from organisation to organisation. Diifferent in pay scale your organisastion be there with reference to other organisations. However, you may try to obtain the payscale of the staff in euql staus in oganisatiosn like Indian Museum, Kolkata, Salarjung Museum, Hyderabad & National Museum, New Delhi and try your luck

avikbitm
07-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your valuable comments.A you have said, I will try to obtain the same from other institutions.