PDA

View Full Version : Access to the minutes of the meeting regarding the rules that made for jr. employees

An17115
24-08-2011, 11:33 PM
sir,
usually we use to see the rule or law is being directly imposed upon the people, like new pension law, 6 pay commission merging rules and so many small and big plant and unit level rule is being direcly imposed upon the gr c and gr d employees.

i want to know that these rules are direcly and indirectly affects the gr c or gr d employees, can i have sufficient rights to see the minutes of the meeting in which such dicission has been taken. And to understand which way these rules are in our benifit.

thank u

Victor
25-08-2011, 09:28 AM
sir,
usually we use to see the rule or law is being directly imposed upon the people, like new pension law, 6 pay commission merging rules and so many small and big plant and unit level rule is being direcly imposed upon the gr c and gr d employees.

i want to know that these rules are direcly and indirectly affects the gr c or gr d employees, can i have sufficient rights to see the minutes of the meeting in which such dicission has been taken. And to understand which way these rules are in our benifit.

thank u

You can take recourse to RTI for seeking certified copies of the relevant records on the subject.

Victor

An17115
25-08-2011, 07:35 PM
sir ,
RTI is the final solution for any of the information related problem. But whether the same has been asked by some one and any reply got it. and for plant and unit level disicission wether RTI information is possible.