PDA

View Full Version : Different Basic Pay for the same Post in vaious department

avtaar
21-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Dear Sir,

I am serving at ITI, Daman (UT OF DAMAN, DIU & DNH)-Central Govt.) in the post of Store Keeper (Technical). My Pay Band is PB-1 : Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-. Now, My query is - at ITI, Silvssa (same administation UT OF DAMAN, DIU & DNH) the Store Keeper (Technical) got the Pay Band PB-2 : Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-. The same pay band was also given by Gujarat state at their ITI's.

Kindly give me suggestion that How can I get this Pay Band. How can I get Information from concerned ITI's as a documentary proof. What's the procedure to change the pay band as other same department given higher pay band for the same post.

Regards,
Devang Patel

Victor
21-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Best way to get information is through RTI.

After obtaining the desired information, kindly file a representation with your admin in this regard.

Victor

rakeshmehra30
27-09-2011, 01:09 AM
u can file rti to the office regarding the details of pay for the post of store keeper technical and base on the reply you have to file an application to your cadre controlling authority.

thanks
rakesh

RKPATHAK
27-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Act according to the suggestions given by others in this forum

prasannakumar
27-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Such system exist in most of the departments especially between technical and clerical cadres. Putting forward the "anomalies" in a right way at the right time and convincing the management about the irregularities may help in setting right the issue. If there is an association in your cadre in your department, it would be better to present collectively. As suggested by other learned members, RIT shall be made use of

Prasanna Kumar

avtaar
04-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Thanx for your support but now As per Instructions above I go through RTI with other ITI department and represent it in our administration. Now, the authority ask us that who has the power to change the Pay Scale ? Administrator OR Ministry of Labour & Émployment ? If anyone have a copy of the order about power to change the pay scale, please mail me at [email protected]

Your quick response in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Devang Patel

avtaar
04-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanx for your support but now As per Instructions above I go through RTI with other ITI department and represent it in our administration. Now, the authority ask us that who has the power to change the Pay Scale ? Administrator OR Ministry of Labour & Émployment ? If anyone have a copy of the order about power to change the pay scale, please mail me at [email protected] ([email protected]).

Your quick response in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Devang Patel