PDA

View Full Version : Attending office on 15th Aug is liable to be compensated with a compensatory leave?

An17115
14-08-2011, 11:48 PM
sir,
i am comming in Round the clock shifts. I am having Evening shift on 15th Aug. If i am attending my shift duty then i am eligible to get any compensatory off. pl clarify. i came to know that 15 aug, 26 jan and 2nd oct are the national holidays and all employees are eligible to get a day leave.

thanks
anand:confused:

RKPATHAK
16-08-2011, 09:52 AM
National holidays are paid holidays. If one has to attend office on these days he is entitled to double the compensation

Victor
16-08-2011, 10:05 AM
National holidays are paid holidays. If one has to attend office on these days he is entitled to double the compensation

Shall be grateful if you could give a reference to the specific rule position.

Victor

An17115
16-08-2011, 08:46 PM
victor sir,
i do not have any copy of the rule. it is only a heared fact that 3 holidays are the national holiday which are liable to be compensated. I enquired with CISF personals, if they do their duty on these three days a day will be added as leave in their leave account. the same is an enquired fact, i donot have any copy of the order. So if any one have pl forward and give some information.
thanks

Victor
17-08-2011, 04:31 PM
victor sir,
i do not have any copy of the rule. it is only a heared fact that 3 holidays are the national holiday which are liable to be compensated. I enquired with CISF personals, if they do their duty on these three days a day will be added as leave in their leave account. the same is an enquired fact, i donot have any copy of the order. So if any one have pl forward and give some information.
thanks

My request was to Shri RK Pathak for providing a reference to the specific rule where double compensation is permissible.

Victor