PDA

View Full Version : Disclosure of APAR

gokul1969
07-08-2011, 04:05 PM
As per DOPT instruction, gradings of APAR should be disclosed to the official concerned. does it mean that photocopy of the APAR should be given to the individual. Is there any format prescribed (covering letter) for disclosure of APAR

Regards
Gokul

SASI
07-08-2011, 05:27 PM
"Full APAR" is to be communicated. Hence it should be a photostat copy.

sasi

An17115
13-08-2011, 07:19 AM
sir, in my case (i am a DAE Employee) till last year i am writing my writeup in the CR (Now APR) but from this year onward my senior should write the writeup for me. what is the meaning of the transperancy, now i donot know that what is written for me in my APR. ironically my PRIS and other benifits depends upon the hands of other people with whome i had sparingly wroked.
pl help me what to do.

SASI
13-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Prior to 2008-2009 only adverse remarks were communicated to the concerned officers.
But vide OM dated 14-5-2009 (http://persmin.gov.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/21011_1_2005-Estt(A)_(Pt-II).pdf), It is made clear that “The full APAR including the overall grade and assessment of integrity shall be communicated to the concerned officer”. Hence you are entitled to get a copy of the APAR for making representations against the entries.

sasi

K K VARSHNEY
26-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Is there any specific order for providing photo copy of apar

An17115
28-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Link is not working. Pl repost.
thanks

Victor
28-02-2012, 11:56 AM
Link is not working. Pl repost.
thanks

The OM dated 14.5.2009 is available at the following link:

http://circulars.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/21011_1_2005-Estt(A)_(Pt-II).pdf

Victor

sankarshantha
07-06-2012, 12:55 PM
The D A E manual on appointment and promotions have a minimum residency time for every grade.In the past C R gradings were kept secret. So the suspence was there as to when you will be sent for promotion interview.Now eventhough your APAR is not written by you you have a chance to know your grading and that will enable you to immediately react to adverse or down grading type of injustice. That is all the tranparency in D A E.In the past after the minimum assumed residency period in your grade( this was varying from division to division) if you are not sent for promotion then only you can approach the remedial authority.so now as an improvement..that is gone. Every year you now your grading now and you can as well avoid being victimised unnecessarily.One incident of violently reacting to such malpractice by floundering a CO2 gas cylinder from third floor of mod labs by a disgruntiled employee is known to everybody in B A R C community.Nothing untoward happened by god's crace.Even after you know you are getting low grading then start relaxing and do the work with a detached attitude.Karmanye vadigarasye naa phaleshu kathachana. D A E is rotting all over.