PDA

View Full Version : Fpp for family planning

archana_1960
27-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Sir,

I am working in Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT. I have undergone for family planning in July 2009, but due to ignorance I could not claim for FPP allowance than.Now I have claimed for FPP with retrospective effect. But my department say that allowance will not be released with retrospective effect. I seek your guidance.

Regards

Victor
28-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Sir,

I am working in Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT. I have undergone for family planning in July 2009, but due to ignorance I could not claim for FPP allowance than.Now I have claimed for FPP with retrospective effect. But my department say that allowance will not be released with retrospective effect. I seek your guidance.

Regards

There is no provision in the rules to grant FPA with retrospective effect.

Victor

krish39123
28-07-2011, 04:14 PM
As per FR 27, Govt of India Decision 11 below FR27, Incentive is payable from the first of the month following the date of operation. Where it is written that it will not be paid from retrospective effect

prasannakumar
30-07-2011, 07:44 PM
I think the claim has to be made within 3 months after the operation is carried out. However, the sanctioning authority may consider this as a special case and sanction it with retrospective effect or from the date the claim is preferred.

Prasanna Kumar