PDA

View Full Version : Eligibility to retain Lien to the Post being Central Government Employee

Siwach P
26-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Dear All,

Please provide clarification and guidance on the following matter:
1. I am a permanent Central Government Employee in Ministry of Food Processing Industries in the post of Junior Inspecting Officer (F&VP), Group B Gazetted.
2. I had applied through proper channel for the post of Assistant Director (Tech.) in Export Inspection Council of India (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) to be filled through direct recruitment.
3. My application for the post was forwarded to Export Inspection Council of India, through proper channel.
4. Consequent to my selection for the post, I have requested my department for relieving along with retaining lien to the post of JIO(F&VP) in MFPI for two years. However my department is not clear on the matter.

Please clarify regarding

My eligibility for retaining lien to the post in MFPI, being Central Government Employee along with proper rule position and reference to DOPT letters or orders
Rule position regarding leave salary contribution and pension contribution during lien period. I am under New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India.
I have to join new organization on 1st August, 2011. Kindly help me out by providing the clarifications at the earliest.
With regards,
Parmod Siwach
E-mail: [email protected]

Victor
27-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Kindly refer to GOI Orders below FR 13 and FR 9(13).

Victor