PDA

View Full Version : Partly sanction of Child Care Leave at Khadi & V I Commission, Min of MSME.,Kolkata

baku3471
12-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Hello! I am Mrs. S. Das, working at Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Ministry of MSME, Kolkata State Office. I applied for Child care leave from 18.07.11 to 19.08.11(33 days) on 05.07.2011 for my only girl child (11 years). This leave has been recomended by my section (PMEGP) in charge and further forwarded for sanction to our Assistant Director. But today I heard with astonishment that my leave has been partly sanctioned (for 15 days). In this era of Nuclear family it is very hard for a working lady to rear up her child properly for want of time. And probaly on this basis this CCL has been started by Govt. of India. But what is the cause behind this part sanction of this leave , when I really need those days for my only child and for this I have applied!!!! You esteemed member of this GCONNECT please write in this issue. Please mail me to: [email protected] Thank U all. Expectig your legal discussion.

Ramnath
12-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Hello! I am Mrs. S. Das, working at Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Ministry of MSME, Kolkata State Office. I applied for Child care leave from 18.07.11 to 19.08.11(33 days) on 05.07.2011 for my only girl child (11 years). This leave has been recomended by my section (PMEGP) in charge and further forwarded for sanction to our Assistant Director. But today I heard with astonishment that my leave has been partly sanctioned (for 15 days). In this era of Nuclear family it is very hard for a working lady to rear up her child properly for want of time. And probaly on this basis this CCL has been started by Govt. of India. But what is the cause behind this part sanction of this leave , when I really need those days for my only child and for this I have applied!!!! You esteemed member of this GCONNECT please write in this issue. Please mail me to: [email protected] Thank U all. Expectig your legal discussion.

While I feel sorry for your case, it is also a fact to be understood that leave (any leave for that matter) is not a matter of right. If the Admn. really understands and takes a sympathetic view, then you may be granted in full.
Ramnath

Victor
13-07-2011, 10:56 AM

I agree with Shri Ramnath. Any leave cannot be claimed as a matter of right. You have to convince your admin about the geniuneness of your claim. Your admin is expeced to take a balanced decision keeping the exigencies of work and the employee welfare in mind.

Victor