View Full Version : Change of Home Town

23-06-2011, 05:32 PM
This is to inform you that I have declared my Home Town in Kolkata when I joined this office. Now I would like to change my Home Town at Bira Ballavpara, Dist. North 24 Parganas, Pin 743 234 in stead of Kolkata. I undertake I could not change my Home Town earlier. You are requested to kindly reply me can I change my Home Town in my servcie life.

27-06-2011, 09:40 PM
If u fulfill any one of the following conditions, you can change your hometown once in your service.
i) Whether the place declared by Government servant is the one which requires his physical presence at intervals for discharging various domestic and social obligations, and if so, whether after his entry into service, the Government servant had been visiting that place frequently.

(ii) Whether the Government servant owns residential property in that place or whether he is a member of a joint family having such property there.

(iii) Whether his near relations are resident in that place.

(iv) Whether, prior to his entry into Government service, the Government servant had been living there for some years.

Hence, mention any one of the reasons and enclose proof if required, for change.