View Full Version : Adjusting GPF balance agains dues to the Govt.

07-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Is it possible to adjust the balance available in GPF against the dues to the Govt, if the employee gives the consent letter in writing?

07-06-2011, 09:39 AM
It is not possible. The only solution to pay the gpf balance and take back the dues

07-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Thank you sir, One more question

I had given resignation letter on July 2010, but with resignation date effect from Aug2008. There was remittance to my GPF account till feb 2009. Then till what date interest is admissible. Still I am not relieved from post. Kindly advise.