PDA

View Full Version : Study leave

orajesh
06-06-2011, 12:40 AM
I was granted study leve with the bond value of Rs 5 lakhs /3 year of service after completion of studies. But I had resigned after one year of service. Though the rule says that I had to pay back the bond money with 14% interest, Is there any presidence that the bond value is reduced on prorata basis.
Is there any rulings for this case if so please enlight me.
Thanks

Victor
06-06-2011, 09:31 AM
I was granted study leve with the bond value of Rs 5 lakhs /3 year of service after completion of studies. But I had resigned after one year of service. Though the rule says that I had to pay back the bond money with 14% interest, Is there any presidence that the bond value is reduced on prorata basis.
Is there any rulings for this case if so please enlight me.
Thanks

Kindly refer to the specific conditions and clauses contained in the bond. Any relaxation will be at the discretion of the Competent Authority.

Victor

orajesh
07-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Thank you Mr. Victor.
I worked under ministry of Power, autonomous body. Though I had signed the general bond, which is the replica one is swamy's book. There is no relaxation in that. Also they are quoting the Rule 63 of CCS(LR), 1972. Infact that present director general himself, when he was in old 12000 scale had been to forgein training and signed the bond. He had resigned while the bond was in force and paid only on prorata basis. But he denied to consider my case. Is this harassement?

I had received the letter to refusal to considing the bond money on prorata basis on 21st Feb 2011. As I had not replied within one month, they had issued me a legal notice without sending a reminder. Is this proper way in govt organisation? Is this also can be considered as harassment?

I had paid part money Rs 50,000/= out of balance 2,00,000/= principal money on 5th May 2011. Now again they had sent a letter to payback whole money +interest+legal notice fees (5000) before end of this month "WITHOUT PREJUDICE to the remidies/reliefs available through Legal recourse"

What this means?

Kindly help me.

RKPATHAK
07-06-2011, 09:40 AM
No relief is permissible

ramanrao60
07-06-2011, 10:27 AM
move rti application seeking details of earlier cases and if there is any discrimination,you may represent

WITHOUT PREJUDICE to the remidies/reliefs available through Legal recourse means that the party wants to keep open the other options available to it under the law,like filing a recovery suit etc