View Full Version : regarding leave

30-05-2011, 04:40 PM
I am a Teacher in Govt School I had participated in a seminar from 11th May 2011 to 18th May 2011 In these day there are 3 day holiday(Saturday, Sunday and Buddha Poornima) at my summer vacation time Can someone suggest me how many leave or which kind for this seminar? Or is there any order which I can show my superior for those leave beause of vacation staff?

31-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Mr. Mahesh
Are you attending seminar officially?

31-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Yes. I am attending the Seminar OFFICIALLY and I want to know for what kind of leave I will be entitled for that period. Is it compensatory or special earned leave or any other kind of leave and in what number? And there some rule for it?

20-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Mr Mahesh

As you have atytended the seminar officially you may claim TA/DA for the official dutyotherwise you may apply CCL (compensatory casual leave).
Rabin Dutta

21-09-2011, 09:57 PM
What is the rule for Compensatory casual leave. After what time duration I can avail it and what is the maximum numbers of days leave I can avail Please mention Rule with Article no

22-09-2011, 07:06 AM
No extra leave admissible

22-09-2011, 09:48 PM
R K Pathak ji I am not able to understand why you had mentioned about EOL in this thread ... Is there any rule about my query

23-09-2011, 10:19 AM
I am not narrating EOL but extra leave. Training/seminars are for the betterment of an employee and it can be on holidays too and when one is being paid TA/DA how he can claim extra benefit

24-10-2011, 12:35 PM
That's right if your going for the seminar and your company want you to and for the betterment of the company business you should be entitled for leave

17-11-2011, 08:48 AM
You need not apply any kind of leave for the said period. In your attendance register you or your immediate authority under whose control you are working is required to mention " attended seminar'' or write the reference number of the letter by which you have been permitted to attend seminar. Soon after reporting for duty , you will intimate your reporting to your immediate authority and also submit your T A Bill duly mentioning the permission letter. This is sufficient. You need not ask for or apply for any kind of leave.
H Basavaraj