PDA

View Full Version : newspaper

geeta
23-05-2011, 03:43 PM
I will get newspaper allowance or not my grade pay is 4600

Geeta

RKPATHAK
24-05-2011, 09:40 AM
The newspaper reimbursement is admisible to an officer of the level of Section Officer and above. I think you are an Assistant and therefore not entitled for newspaper reimbursement

faransqi
04-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Dear all,
I am an army officer with Grade Pay of Rs 8000/- could someone please tell me how to claim the same.as most of my colleagues are unaware about this allowance. Please quote the proper authority if possible.

Thanks

R K Rao
04-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Dear all,
I am an army officer with Grade Pay of Rs 8000/- could someone please tell me how to claim the same.as most of my colleagues are unaware about this allowance. Please quote the proper authority if possible.

Thanks

Sir,

I don't know whether you are a tenure officer in a PE or a permanently seconded officer. In my department, a letter has been issued by the Department Head for a particular Discipline (DGAQA) that the DGAQA personnel are entitled to claim reimbursement of newspapers (as per the financial limit and scale laid down).

An officer desiring to claim the reimbursement should submit his paid bill to the admin. section. Based on the paid bill and the Govt. letter mentioned by me, a contingent bill is made and submitted to the REGIONAL accounts/audit department (in our case it is the PCDA,SC, Pune), which admits the claim.

While making the personnel of DGQAQ eligible, the personnel of DGQA have not been made eligible so far. Hence, we do not claim.

Rgds

RK Rao

-------rkr-----

R K Rao
05-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Just to bring this to the fore.

faransqi
07-06-2011, 10:08 AM
thank you for the information Mr Rao...could you please mention the circulation it must be mentioning the original sanction of GoI

faransqi
07-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Dear Mr Pathak,
Please could you mention the GoI letter under which the newspaper allowance is admissible. I am a serving Army officer with Grade Pay of Rs 8000/- pm with original limits and revised limits after increase of 25% in all the allowences.

R K Rao
07-06-2011, 09:23 PM
thank you for the information Mr Rao...could you please mention the circulation it must be mentioning the original sanction of GoI

Sir,

I just saw your post. I shall try to get the authority either tomorrow or the day after and post it.

Rao

faransqi
10-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Sir,

I just saw your post. I shall try to get the authority either tomorrow or the day after and post it.

Rao

Thank you sir,i shall be waiting for it:)