PDA

View Full Version : Leave enchashment on technical resignation

Miny
16-05-2011, 11:12 AM
I was working in the autonomous body under Central Govt, in PB-2, GP-4200. i joined there in Mar 2007. therefore, i am covered under New Pension Scheme. probation was for two years which hence completed in Mar 2009. i forwarded my application to the post of SO/Asstt. in CSIR(autonomous body) in july 2009 through proper channel. Got NOC to appear in interview from my office.
Mode of selection was written exam, followed by interview

i got appointment letter to the post of Assistant, GP 4200 in Jan 2011. I could join my new assignment on 25 Feb,2011.

My queries are:
1. my old office says, u r not confirmed becoz, byelaws are suspended because of court cases. therefore, you r not permanent here. in this case, my service will be counted in my new office for retirement benefits like gratuity etc?

2. csir has in terms and conditions that leave earned in prev. organisation will not be carried forward and hence did not carry my EL(46) from my prev. office. will i get full leave encashment or 50% leave encashment?

3.will i get pay protection in csir, as my old basic was 10560 and here fixed at basic of 9300?

4. my increment was due in July 2011, which will not occur here as my joining is in month of feb. Will i get that increment here?

i will be grateful if i can get solutions to these problems.