PDA

View Full Version : joining time

swamy
04-05-2011, 10:57 AM
can any one please clarify whether bachelors are entitled for credit of unavailed joining time on account of transfer to the EL account. if so kindly fwd the link to download the concerned order, pls

prasannakumar
04-05-2011, 09:22 PM
As far as my knowledge goes, there is no such rule. Every employee whether bachelor or otherwise is entitled for joining time

Prasanna Kumar

swamy
05-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Thank you Mr. Prasanna Kumar. Can you please refer to any order in this regard? The dealing hand of our controlling office is not accepting to credit the unavailed joining time in case of bachelors.

SASI
05-05-2011, 07:36 PM
The unavailed Joining time shall be credited to the Earned Leave Account of an employee if ;
1. he is ordered to join the new post at a new place of posting
without availing of full joining time to which he is entitled.

2. he proceeds alone to the new place of posting and joins the post
without availing full joining time and takes his family later within
the permissible period of time for claiming traveling allowance
for the family.

There is no condition that one should be married for this benefit. Please note that family for the purpose of TA for Transfer included parents, stepmother, unmarried sisters and minor brothers

sasi

swamy
11-05-2011, 05:52 PM
The unavailed Joining time shall be credited to the Earned Leave Account of an employee if ;
1. he is ordered to join the new post at a new place of posting
without availing of full joining time to which he is entitled.

2. he proceeds alone to the new place of posting and joins the post
without availing full joining time and takes his family later within
the permissible period of time for claiming traveling allowance
for the family.

There is no condition that one should be married for this benefit. Please note that family for the purpose of TA for Transfer included parents, stepmother, unmarried sisters and minor brothers

sasi

Thank u Mr.Sasi.

Can u please send me the link containing the order/memo stating this. Our dealing branch is not willing to extend this facility to the unmarried staff members.

Victor
11-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Thank u Mr.Sasi.

Can u please send me the link containing the order/memo stating this. Our dealing branch is not willing to extend this facility to the unmarried staff members.

Kindly refer to CCS(Joining Time) Rules. I think it is available in FR&SR Part-I as an Appendix.

Victor

SASI
11-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Thank u Mr.Sasi.

Please also see CCS Leave Rules, Chapter IV: http://persmin.nic.in/EmployeesCorner/Acts_Rules/ccs_leave_rules.pdf.

sasi