PDA

View Full Version : private Training set ups

ramanrao60
02-05-2011, 01:41 PM
integrated training & policy research
(Training Division)
201, Lal Ratan Building, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110 008.
email: [email protected]; [email][email protected] Phone No. 011-2570 0234, regularly sends mailers to our office,a CAB regarding various training programs they wish to conduct,the latest one being on the Subject : Technical Workshop on “Pay Fixation, MACPS, Pension, T.A, LTC, CEAS, Leave, Advances & APAR” From 16th to 18th June 2011.

i wish to know from other members how good they are and what has been their experience in this regard

Victor
02-05-2011, 05:11 PM
integrated training & policy research
(Training Division)
201, Lal Ratan Building, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110 008.
email: [email protected]; [email][email protected] Phone No. 011-2570 0234, regularly sends mailers to our office,a CAB regarding various training programs they wish to conduct,the latest one being on the Subject : Technical Workshop on “Pay Fixation, MACPS, Pension, T.A, LTC, CEAS, Leave, Advances & APAR” From 16th to 18th June 2011.

i wish to know from other members how good they are and what has been their experience in this regard

I suggest you only approach ISTM (an attached office of DOPT) locatd at JNU, New Delhi for all training needs of your organisation.

For further details you may visit their website at http://istm.nic.in.

Victor

ramanrao60
03-05-2011, 01:14 PM
very many thanks mr victor for your reply.
since you work in delhi,you should know.

you may recall that one mr R v suryanarayana ,who used to write analytical articles in swamys news,used to run one training facility in bangalore,which was good.

so sometimes even some private institutes may be good but most of them are there only for making money