PDA

View Full Version : Request for info on LTC to port blair

cvss kisor kumar
28-04-2011, 03:01 PM
I want to visit Port Blair on LTC from Chennai. My grade pay is Rs.4600. I am eligible for travel by Shipping Corporation of India ships and not eligible for air travel. I wish to travel by air but claim the amount equal to Shipping Corporation of India Voyage fares. Kindly let me know if this is allowed?

kisor kumar

Victor
28-04-2011, 03:41 PM
I want to visit Port Blair on LTC from Chennai. My grade pay is Rs.4600. I am eligible for travel by Shipping Corporation of India ships and not eligible for air travel. I wish to travel by air but claim the amount equal to Shipping Corporation of India Voyage fares. Kindly let me know if this is allowed?

kisor kumar

Yes you can go by air and the reimbursement will be restricted to your entitlements.

Victor

RKPATHAK
29-04-2011, 09:56 AM
You can travel by air ut your claim shall be restricted to ship, kindly check if low cost fare is available

cvss kisor kumar
29-04-2011, 04:50 PM
sir, thanks for kind info. Kindly mention the OM if available.

cvss kisor kumar
29-04-2011, 04:50 PM

sir, thanks for kind info. Kindly mention the OM if available.

Hyd_AG_Employee
23-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Dear CVSS K Kumar, when do u intend to go to port blair ? Also check that there are two fares for ship one ship charges 5400/- and the other charges about 6700/-. So get to know to what fare will ur claim be restricted. What are the rules governing such claims ? and also make sure you are giving your destination as Havelock Islands and not port blair. Do post your travel details like how much you are paying for the air-fare and your booking is how much in advance. In short, would love to see a small trip report on your return. All the best and have a nice time...........

cvss kisor kumar
24-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Dear CVSS K Kumar, when do u intend to go to port blair ? Also check that there are two fares for ship one ship charges 5400/- and the other charges about 6700/-. So get to know to what fare will ur claim be restricted. What are the rules governing such claims ? and also make sure you are giving your destination as Havelock Islands and not port blair. Do post your travel details like how much you are paying for the air-fare and your booking is how much in advance. In short, would love to see a small trip report on your return. All the best and have a nice time...........

Dear Mr.HYD-AG Employee, Thanks for kind reply. I am from Hyderabad & can be contacted on mobile 9866004977. I intend to visit Havlock Islands in the month of OCT 2011 during Dasara Holidays. 90 Days in advance i want to book AIR tickets. If you know any OM regarding this claims settlement, pl inform me. cheers. Kishore