PDA

View Full Version : 25% increase in allowances when da 50%

BANSAL
15-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Whether there is a need for specific order for enhance of allowances by 25 % when DA reach above 50 %

SASI
16-04-2011, 09:13 AM
It is already in the orders of respective allowances that the allowances “shall automatically increase by 25% whenever Dearness Allowance payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%” . Hence no more order is necessary.

sasi

RKPATHAK
16-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Specific order regarding 25% increase in allowances shall be issued by govt

ram bilash
18-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Sir
Sh R K PATHAK JI , Pl clarify that why there is need for specific order , it has been already mentioned the "Automatically"

R K Rao
20-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Sir
Sh R K PATHAK JI , Pl clarify that why there is need for specific order , it has been already mentioned the "Automatically"

Mr Ram bilashji,

I feel separate orders are required for the following reasons :-

(a) What the pay commission meant would have been (my assumption) that there is no separate committee/ sub-committee etc. required to consider such things but " will automatically increase....."

and the other reason could be -

(b) The pay commission has made a provision for entitlement, but it can not make actual budget availability. Hence, the Govt. has to first earmark funds and then issue orders only then the dues can be paid. Hence separate orders may be required.

Ofcourse, these are my (wild) assumptions.

Rgds

RKR

ram bilash
21-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Sir
It is already mentioned in letter issued by DOPT and Finance Ministry for different allowances that alloance will automatically increased by 25% whenever DA payable on revised pay structure become more that 50%. Moreover provision for addition budget for these allowance will be made in August Review of budget

R K Rao
21-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Dear Mr. Ram bilashji,

In my office complex, there are 5 Establishment - all under the same department Head. Our Dept HQ is at Delhi and we are sub-ordinate offices in different disciplines (i.e. specialities) - But all are governed by the same HQrs. We have the same audit office too. Only Establishment Heads and officers and staff are separately held.

In my Establishment I had the DA arrears bill claimed and sent to audit based on Govt. order from the Website and my audit authorities have passed and the amounts have been disbursed. But in my sister Establishments, bills have not yet been made stating that the DA orders issued by the Govt. have not yet been received by them through my Department. As a result, those employees (in the same complex and under the same department) are suffering (by way of delay in payment).

[So, what I mean is it is all how one looks at Govt. orders and interprets them].

What do you have to say about this?

Rgds

RK Rao

prasannakumar
25-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Sirs,
I don't think government will issue separate orders in this regard. In my opinion, respective heads of the departments have to issue orders

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

R K Rao
25-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Sirs,
I don't think government will issue separate orders in this regard. In my opinion, respective heads of the departments have to issue orders

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

Exactly the point, Sir. The subordinate Establishment/ Field offices will want some order from higher-ups (be it DOPT/ MoF/ Department Head) - Otherwise, everybody will be scared to claim and pay without written order from higher-ups. Question is - Will somebody up there take suo moto action to recognise the need and issue orders?

Rgds

RK