PDA

View Full Version : counting the last central government service in new central govenrment service

vlmeenaji
23-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Presently i am working in KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGTHAN (KVS) as post of TGT (MATHS)
I had joined KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGTHAN (KVS) on August 11,2009 in the mean time I had also cleared Combined Graduation Level Main Examination -2008 Held by staff selection commission. I had taken this exam before joining KVS. I was called for interview and finally I was selected in this exam & Now I am being offered for the post of (CENTRAL EXCISE AND CUSTOMS) Inspector. Now I want to join as Inspector in (CENTRAL EXCISE AND CUSTOMS). My queries are s below
1. I had given an application to my Principal(DDO) to issue NOC to appear in interview. then he (Principal) asked me there is no need for NOC as you have already taken the exam before joining KVS. Therefore, no NOC was issued to me by KVS to attend the interview.
2. Will my service period in KVS be counted in new central govt. service for taking the benefit of increments & New Pension Scheme?
3. What are the documents that I must collect from my old employer in order to get the benefit of old job?
4. Am I eligible for technical resignation? If yes, then plz tell me what is the procedure?
5. If my present employer refuses for technical resignation, then to whom can I appeal for the same?
6. Is there any other route other than technical resignation, so that my old service period may be counted in new service as KVS and customs are both the central govt. organizations.
7. What are the formalities to transfer my NPS account to new job?