PDA

View Full Version : Child care leave going abroad

varalakshmi
08-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Dear members,

Currently my husband is in U.S.A for his official trip, he may be there for 1 year. Myself and my son( 4 year old) also got visa processed by his office, but becoz my son is studying here we didn't accompany my husband. Now for his summer vacation he want to be with his father abroad, can i be able to take CCL and go with him only to take care of him there for his summer vacation and come back after his vacation period.Can anybody kindly clarify that whether CCL be applicable to take of the child when going abroad.

regard
varalakshmi

RKPATHAK
08-03-2011, 09:28 PM
CCL is for child care not for pleasure trip.

Victor
09-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Dear members,

Currently my husband is in U.S.A for his official trip, he may be there for 1 year. Myself and my son( 4 year old) also got visa processed by his office, but becoz my son is studying here we didn't accompany my husband. Now for his summer vacation he want to be with his father abroad, can i be able to take CCL and go with him only to take care of him there for his summer vacation and come back after his vacation period.Can anybody kindly clarify that whether CCL be applicable to take of the child when going abroad.

regard
varalakshmi

Child Care Leave is granted for the specific purpose of taking care of a minor child for rearing or for looking after any other needs of the child during examination, sickness, etc.

If these conditions are fulfilled, then you are eligible for CCL.

Victor