PDA

View Full Version : Query regarding Diploma Engineer

animesh119
21-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Sir,
This is to inform you, that I am the Diploma Engineer.
I need the information regarding under mentioned queries (Sl. No. 1. 2.) which will help me to get proper justice in my service life.
1. Subordinate engineering cadres include holders of diploma in engineering (as mentioned in the recommendation of 6th CPC, Engineering Service, clause no. 3.4.5, page no. 186)
Is there any Government order regarding the above mentioned recommendation? Kindly provide me or help how will I get it?

2. Fifth CPC had recommended that all posts carrying minimum qualifications of diploma in engineering should be placed in the pay scale of Rs.5000/-8000/-. while this recommendation was accepted(as mentioned in the recommendation of 6th CPC, Engineering Service, clause no. 3.4.7, page no. 186)
If the above recommendation was accepted so is there any Government order regarding the above mentioned recommendation?
Kindly provide me or help how will I get it?
Thanking you.
from animesh

Email: animesh119@yahoo.com

Victor
17-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Sir,
This is to inform you, that I am the Diploma Engineer.
I need the information regarding under mentioned queries (Sl. No. 1. 2.) which will help me to get proper justice in my service life.
1. Subordinate engineering cadres include holders of diploma in engineering (as mentioned in the recommendation of 6th CPC, Engineering Service, clause no. 3.4.5, page no. 186)
Is there any Government order regarding the above mentioned recommendation? Kindly provide me or help how will I get it?

2. Fifth CPC had recommended that all posts carrying minimum qualifications of diploma in engineering should be placed in the pay scale of Rs.5000/-8000/-. while this recommendation was accepted(as mentioned in the recommendation of 6th CPC, Engineering Service, clause no. 3.4.7, page no. 186)
If the above recommendation was accepted so is there any Government order regarding the above mentioned recommendation?
Kindly provide me or help how will I get it?
Thanking you.
from animesh

Email: animesh119@yahoo.com

CCS(RP) Rules, 2008 has no mention of the scale of the posts which requires minimum qualification of Diploma in Engineering. I am not aware of any other order issued in this regard after the implementatin of 6CPC.

As regards the recommendation of the 5CPC to grant 5000-8000 which was "accepted by the govt.", I could not find the relevant order issued on the subject. Perhaps you may consider filing a RTI application with the Deptt. of Expenditure and Department of Personnel & Training to get a copy of the relevant order.

Victor