PDA

View Full Version : Grade pay Rs 4200/- is Group B / C

ramanareddy
18-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Dear sirs

My post grade pay is Rs 4200/-,I have requested my dept.to convert my home town LTC to north eastern ,by flight from the place of posting.But it is said by our dept.ours is not Group.B,as it is not declared by our dept.though it is declared by govt.of India. It has been said that upto Kolkatta or Gowahathi travel by train,from there only flight is eligible.Kindly this problem may be clarified.

Thank you

RKPATHAK
18-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Post in the grade pay of rs 4200 is group 'B'. I repeat the word post. ACP/MACP holders of grade pay rs 4200 are not group 'B'. Kindly check with your department and represent

Victor
18-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Dear sirs

My post grade pay is Rs 4200/-,I have requested my dept.to convert my home town LTC to north eastern ,by flight from the place of posting.But it is said by our dept.ours is not Group.B,as it is not declared by our dept.though it is declared by govt.of India. It has been said that upto Kolkatta or Gowahathi travel by train,from there only flight is eligible.Kindly this problem may be clarified.

Thank you

In addition to what Shri Pathak has said, kindly check the Recruitment Rules of the post you are holding for the correct classification of the post.

Victor

naukar
18-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Specific declaration from the department for each post is to be made for classification of the post. Pl. check the RRs.