PDA

View Full Version : TA on tour

RKPATHAK
16-02-2011, 07:48 PM
One of my colleague posted at delhi proceed on leave after completion of his tour to lucknow and returned only after 15 days(.) kindly let me know whether he will be entitled to fare for journey between delhi-lucknow-delhi

Ramnath
16-02-2011, 09:54 PM
One of my colleague posted at delhi proceed on leave after completion of his tour to lucknow and returned only after 15 days(.) kindly let me know whether he will be entitled to fare for journey between delhi-lucknow-delhi

He is eligible for TA from Delhi to Lucknow & Back. He is eligible for DA on Tour for his tour period alone (not leave period). It is to be arrived at if he had returned straightaway from tour without going on leave (exclude the leave period and pay DA for tour period).
Ramnath

sinha_audit
18-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Dear Ramnath Sir,
I was also of the opinion but my admin refused to reimburse mine TA on the basis of "no TA/DA is admissible while on leave". I would be grateful if you or someone else would take the pains to quote rule/OM or like.

Ramnath
19-02-2011, 06:28 PM
I am on leave hence could not refer the rules. Ofcourse No Ta/DA is admissible for Leave period. what about the Tour period which was prior to availing leave. For this period (tour) a person should be paid TA/DA.
Ramnath