View Full Version : Regarding Lien status at Central Govt Office

Hemant Kumar
04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi friends,
I am a newcomer to this site & would also like to avail your expert advice & guidance. Kindly help me out:

I've recently joined IGNOU as PA initially on probation for one year. My lien is still retained at my previous office i.e. M/o Comm. & IT (Cental Govt.) for two years or till my confirmation at this office whichever is earlier. There, I sought age relaxation being Central Govt. Employee while applying for SSC exam & now I've qualified the same. It was a condition for age relaxation by SSC that at the time of applying and till the date of appointment you shall continue to have the status of Central Government Civilian Employee. Although I am not confirmed at IGNOU as I am on probation for one year and my lien is retained at my previous office i.e. M/o Comm. & IT. Plz tell me whether I can claim the age relaxation of being Central Govt. Civilian Employee by reverting back to my previous office and relieving from there. Please guide me.


Siwach P
26-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Dear Mr. Hemant,
I need your help. I am facing difficulty in getting lien from my ministry i.e. Ministry of Food Processing Industries.
May I get your contact details to discuss my case.
With regards,
Parmod Siwach,