PDA

View Full Version : Daily Allowance regulation on local tour

jnperumal
04-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Our Office at Baroda is having local audit units which are located beyond 8 KMs and have to be visited. The officials make visit every day and come back to residence. It is requested how to regulate the daily allowance in case of such local tours. Our office is also having a system of self certification for claiming expenditure as per prescribed limits towards food without producing bills as well as towards local conveyance while on tour. Whether this type of self certification will hold good for local tour also which does not involve staying outside? Any govt order in support of this may also be quoted.
Perumal
Sr.Audit officer
Govt Audit
Baroda.

RKPATHAK
04-02-2011, 07:38 PM
50% of admissible food charges may be paid

Sricharan Panda
08-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Sir
My Grade Pay is 7600. Recently I had proceeded on tour to a place of 200 Kms. As per tour order . the mode of journey was 'Public Transport". But I proceeded on my Own car. After completion on tour I submitted TA bill mentioning Mode of journey "own Car". As a proof I submitted Fuel Bills etc. I am entitled First class AC fare. I requested to limit to my entitlement. But Ac.Officer is pleading that as no first class is available on trains running to the destination, I will be paid 2nd AC fare. I may be enlightened with the relevant rules in this regard. Whether my claim will be governed by entitlement i.e First AC or not. I will be thankful for your early reply.

RKPATHAK
08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
For places connected by train journey performed by own car be restricted to train fare of entitled class

Sricharan Panda
08-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Dear Shri Pathak ji

Thank you for the quick clarification. I fully agree that that the fare should be regulated by the entitled class. But my acc. officer pleads that since the trains running to the destination does not have first class, the fare should be restricted to IInd AC. Is there any restriction like this. If not how can I convince through relevent rules. Please guide me. Best wishes and regards

RKPATHAK
09-03-2011, 09:15 PM
In that case he should have calculated the kms for entitled class. But problem in India is that no body would like to take pain